Mod16: Enchantments, Runestones, and Insignia

A place for frequently asked questions and all around general help.
Michael DarkAngel
Guild:  The Brotherhood of the Realm

Mod16: Enchantments, Runestones, and Insignia

Post by  Michael DarkAngel  »  Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:21 pm

With all the changes to Stats, Ratings, Item Level, some becoming obsolete, and some new ones on the horizon, I will try an detail some of those changes here. It's a little difficult to do as I need to have the item in my inventory, on Preview, in order to see the changes. So, this is probably going to take some time to cover all the enchantments, runestones, and insignia, which means you'll need to keep coming back as I find and post more details.
MDA

"I intend to leave a memory of myself in the minds of others."
Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience

Michael DarkAngel

Re: Mod16: Enchantments, Runestones, and Insignia: Scaling

Post by  Michael DarkAngel  »  Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:48 pm

Scaling? What's that? I suppose, as a way to not have your character over-powered for any given area, this is what the Devs came up with. I don't know if anything other than enchantments and runestones is affected by scaling (I did check my chest piece and it was NOT scaled), but if I find anything else I will post it here. Another bit of scaling I found is not area specific, but character level specific, Enchantment Utility Bonuses. What you see below on the Brutal Enchantment, Rank 15 is a mix of leveling my character and a possible server update. Once I hit level 80 I will screenshot all the areas again. Offense and Defense stats only scale based on the area. Bonding Runestones will also scale based on character level. I need to do further testing to nail down all the character leveling changes.

Blackdagger Ruins, Blacklake, The Chasm, Ebon Downs, Helm's Hold, Icespire Peak, Mount Hotenow, Neverdeath Graveyard, Pirate's Skyhold, Protector's Enclave, Rothe Valley, Slippery Slope, Spinward Rise, Tower District, Twisted Gate, Undermountain, Vellosk, Well's End, Whispering Cavern, Yawning Portal

Stronghold (character level 80, no scaling)

Expedition to Wyllowood, Port Nyanzaru

Assault on Svardborg, Assault on Svardborg (master), Barovia, Caer-Konig, Cradle of the Death God, Fangbreaker Island, Lost City of Omu, River District, Sea of Moving Ice, Soshenstar River, Spellplague Caverns (master), Tomb of the Nine Gods

Demogorgon (master), Dread Ring, Dwarven Valley, The Fiery Pit, Icewind Pass, Manycoins Bank Heist, The Merchant Prince's Folly, Portal to Tuern, Sharandar: Realm of Malabog

Reclamation Rock, Sharandar: Dark Fey Enclave

Castle Never, Cragmire Crypts (master), Demogorgon, Gray Wolf Den (master), Sharandar: Blighted Grove, Drowned Shore, Sharandar, Temple of the Spider (master), Well of Dragons

Dread Legion, Illusionist's Gambit (master), Kessel's Retreat, Lair of Lostmauth, Malabog's Castle, Prophecy of Madness, The Shores of Tuern, Throne of the Dwarven Gods, Valindra's Tower

Caverns of Karrundax, Ebon Downs: Valley of the Ancients,The Frozen Heart, Gray Wolf Den, Icespire Peak: Information Acquisition, Icespire Peak: Miner's Vale, Mantol-Derith, Mantol-Derith: Beholder Convention, Master of the Hunt, Pirate King's Retreat, Rothe Valley: Venfithar, Spellplague Caverns, Temple of the Spider, Whispering Cavern: The Searing Reach

Neverdeath Graveyard: Merchant's Landing

Hotenow Caldera

Cragmire Crypts

The Cloak Tower

I believe I have all areas, dungeons, skirmishes, and trials covered. If there is some place that I have missed, feel free to let me know. I may go back and add in character level scaling for each of the above, if it doesn't become too convoluted. Level scaling doesn't affect any of the stats.
MDA

Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience

Michael DarkAngel

Re: Mod16: Enchantments, Runestones, and Insignia: Single Stat Enchantments

Post by  Michael DarkAngel  »  Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:42 pm

*Note: Utility bonuses for rank 14 Dark, Tenebrous, Dragon's Hoard, Fey Blessing, Quartermaster's, and Tymora's Lucky enchantments will be filled in when the Rank 14 Single Stat Exchange box is fixed on the Preview Shard.
MDA

Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience

Michael DarkAngel

Re: Mod16: Enchantments, Runestones, and Insignia: Double Stat Enchantments

Post by  Michael DarkAngel  »  Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:43 pm

MDA

Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience

Michael DarkAngel

Re: Mod16: Enchantments, Runestones, and Insignia: Triple Stat Enchantments

Post by  Michael DarkAngel  »  Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:45 pm

*Note: If I ever find a rank1 or rank 2 triple stat enchantment, I'll fill in those bonuses.
MDA

Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience

Michael DarkAngel

Re: Mod16: Enchantments, Runestones, and Insignia: Runestones

Post by  Michael DarkAngel  »  Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:50 pm

*Note: Bonding Runestones are scaled below character level 80. Further testing on that aspect needs to be done. The values above are for character level 80.
MDA

Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience